Monday, November 8, 2010

Reviving this blog

A fresh coat of paint, a new template. I am going to make it a point to blog about my personal journey in my own finance. I was inspired to continue this while spending some time now in the United States, I have the time to not get caught up in all the little to-dos and deadlines due just because I wasn't there to receive any additional new assignment. I do feel a little guilty for letting others to take on my job momentarily but however I guess everyone really needs this break, this pilgrimage to some place else... So that one can think and reflect.

Anyway, currently I am in the land of the best investors of all.. Warren Buffett. Omaha Nebraska... I use to read books on him describing the companies that he purchased, see's candies, Mrs B. furniture mart etc..

Okay.. Shall look forward to posting another post soon.

No comments: