Saturday, January 15, 2011

Putting it into action

I tried to implement what I have read in my previous book review to my daily life. Waking up at 6am everyday and then slowly enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning. However, this routine did not last quite long before I tell myself that waking up a bit later is alright..

I got to start thinking about how to tweak and change this. Any comments?

<--------------------------------------------Updated------------------------------------------------------>

I got to start on my action plan to exercise.. The thought seems to be stowed away at some hidden corner of my mind and I keep telling myself that if I have to keep it hidden away from my conscious mind, I would. I just recently done a 6km, about 3 to 4 miles jog around my neighborhood and it felt great to do so after a long time to hiatus.

I need to be back to my normal exercise routine at the fitness center...

No comments: